Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Quitting this blog,but present to Aleah and Azruella....

So I have make a choice....I'm quitting blogging. I'm really sorry to everyone,I tried so hard and now I give up. However I will not delete this blog....i'm putting it in the hands of Aleah and Azruella they will become admins and take over my place....So this is a farewell to everyone goodbye and thanks for the people that were there for me.... I'll never forget you.... I'll also still be doing CP vids on youtube so you can contact me there....


-Neddy3403


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOo dont quit!!!

Concerer82 said...

No, You dont fame isnt everything. Some days i wake up wishing more people watched my youtube videos
But i think about the people who DO i mean think about it. 5 views a day lets say. Thats 5 people coming into a room to watch 1 TV show or smthing Every day. Thats alot of people!. And if your going to leave this blog why not start one about something else u like. not just clubpenguin. Just think about it.

Post a Comment