Monday, August 8, 2011

MIGHT be quitting.......*PLEASE READ*

So the reason I MIGHT be quitting,is lack of views and fame. I had more views on my WordPress blog that sucked and now just to help people and entertain,I moved to a Blogger blog and spent $20 on an awesome theme and still nobody comments,views,follows,or accepts me as an author. Our team works so hard,we even decided to have a summer party which was an epic fail,with no one showing up except for one of our team members....Now i'm not trying to sound bossy or anything it's just really getting to me that nobody cares about this site except our team members.... So I will not be posting for a while,from now on I am going to wait a few days until you people come to me because....I'M DONE!




-Neddy3403

2 comments:

Pengrino said...

A tip is to make your site more appealing.Have more contests for memberships,coin codes,etc.

Concerer82 said...

Hey, You might remember me maybe ive been inactive for few months :P Ive been trying to find your site but the wordpress one was closed :( so i checked through my 1730 emails to see if there was anything. Anyway I thought maybe you could try this game: minecraft.net Anyway (Again) Sorry for not looking at your blog i couldnt watch it cause i didnt know u moved and i quit clubpenguin :3. Sorry

-Concerer82 (I dont hav blogger account so i just set a name)

Post a Comment